Well, brave new world in Boston, indeed.
Now that the Red Sox have completely rebooted their franchise, how are you feeling moving forward?
How do you feel about the Red Sox post-trade?
- Thrilled. This fell into our laps and I can’t wait to watch the Sox now.
- Pretty good, not sure if it will work out but I’m intrigued.
- They had lost me, now they’ve got me back.
- They still have a ways to go to make this into a team worth watching.
- This was a terrible trade!
The previous poll asked if it was time for the Sox to pack it in for the year. Well, the team answered the question for us, didn’t they?
Is it time for the Red Sox to give up on the postseason?
- Yes, pack it in and move on. (61%)
- What else can they do? Keep trying. (25%)
- It’s still within reach — do whatever you can to end on a good note. (9%,)
- No, the Sox can still make it. (5%)