Now that the season is finally, almost mercifully over, we here at Fire Brand are wondering — what are you going to take away from this season? When you look back at this year, what is your reaction going to be?
How will you look back at the 2012 season?
The previous poll took the pulse of the Nation post-trade. And by trade, I am of course referring to the deal that sent Carl Crawford, Josh Beckett and Adrian Gonzalez to the Dodgers. The poll results are interesting, because this poll stayed up for almost a month. I had a wedding and honeymoon to deal with, so this poll stayed up longer than it should have. The No. 1 answer remained the same, but what I found interesting is that the answer that ended up placing No. 2 made a very dramatic leap up in the last 10 days. I think that’s because the Red Sox clearly showed they have a lot of issues to sort through, while the initial knee-jerk answer was more optimistic.
How do you feel about the Red Sox post-trade?
- Pretty good, not sure if it will work out but I’m intrigued. (36%, 292 Votes)
- They still have a ways to go to make this into a team worth watching. (28%, 228 Votes)
- Thrilled. This fell into our laps and I can’t wait to watch the Sox now. (21%, 171 Votes)
- They had lost me, now they’ve got me back. (7%, 59 Votes)
- This was a terrible trade! (8%, 57 Votes)
Categories: Boston Red Sox