Hosts: Paul Testa, Tim Daloisio
Guests: Chip Buck
During last year’s managerial search Tim and Paul talked about how people in and outside the Red Sox organization revered John Farrell like he were the true enforcer. I seem to recall the statement “It’s not like he’s Clint F*&%^$ing Eastwood” being uttered. Well — I take that back, maybe Farrell is enforcer enough to be John F’n Farrell. Tim and Paul break down the new Red Sox manager with esteemed Fire Brand editor Chip Buck. Farrell certainly is a sound choice to right the ship in Boston, but is he an inspired choice?
We couldn’t really expect to put the Bobby V era behind us without one more whimper did we? The team takes one last look at Bobby’s tenure through the lens of his Costas Now interview.
With the Fall Classic off and running, the team looks at the 2012 playoffs as a whole as quite a success despite (or in spite of) the “play-in games”.
All that and more on this episode of Fireside Chats.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave us a voice mail to be played on the air at (617) 213-0769
- Follow Paul (@ptesta9) and Tim (@tdaloisio) on Twitter
- Become a Fireside Chats fan on Facebook.
- Circle us on our Google Plus page.
- Listen, subscribe to us on iTunes, review the show, tell your friends, spread the word: (this will launch iTunes).