TGIF everyone, or as Franklin D. Roosevelt liked to call it, the Date Which Will Live In Infamy. Along with your breakfast & coffee, I’ve got some hot n’ fresh links coming your way. Enjoy!
- Hoo boy. The Red Sox’s pitching staff. Ben Buchanan hopes they solve it or else they’ll possibly endure 2012 all over again. And we all just loved that 2012 season. (How Much Help Will The Red Sox Rotation Get?)
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…Koji Uehara? Fangraphs’ Jack Moore breaks down the acquisition of the very capable reliever. (Red Sox Sign Koji Uehara)
- Being the class act that he always was and will be, Terry Francona looked back on his tenure at the helm of the Red Sox. (A rejuvenated Terry Francona looks back at Boston)
- Don’t call it a comeback, he’s been there for years. David Ortiz is fired up about the recent signings. (David Ortiz pumped up over Sox moves)
- Taking a hard right turn: CSNNE’s Sean McAdam notes a trend with Boston’s offseason. (Red Sox load up on righties because the A.L. East is loaded with lefties)
- Miss out on any of the junior circuit’s deals during the Winter Meetings? MLB Trade Rumors has you covered. (Winter Meetings In Review: American League)
- Our SweetSpot frenemies at Bronx Baseball Daily note the desperation the Bombers are feeling and go over the contract offer with the one, the only Kevin Youkilis. (Yankees make $12 million offer to Kevin Youkilis)
- Shane Victorino is already endearing himself to the fans. With a cool new profile pic to boot. (Twitter)
Is anyone else surprised that Jason Bay is still in the majors? Because I sure am. He’s fallen a long way since 2009.