Alright, it’s been two weeks since the last poll. Hopefully everyone’s holidays went well!
Before we get into the current poll, the last poll asked who the 2013 Fire Brand of the Year should be. Quite a large amount of you voted Cody Ross, although Felix Doubront got votes as well. The fan’s vote will count as one vote amongst the writers to determine the winner. Given the poll results, I think you guys will find who won rather interesting — check back Jan. 2 to find out just who that was.
Who should be the 2013 Fire Brand of the Year?
- Cody Ross (41%, 135 Votes)
- Felix Doubront (25%, 83 Votes)
- Jarrod Saltalamacchia (10%, 33 Votes)
- Franklin Morales (9%, 30 Votes)
- Scott Atchison (9%, 29 Votes)
- Mike Aviles (6%, 22 Votes)
Oh, and this week’s poll wants to know what the heck the Sox should do with Mike Napoli: