Sorry everyone, there’s no deals or coupons here. There’s only a collection of good ole’ Red Sox links. Trust me, I wish there were deals here for free stuff too.
- The way that the 2013 Red Sox’ roster was constructed is remembered vividly by general managers around the league. But can the Red Sox do it again? (Depth Charge: Can Red Sox Recreate Formula That Brought A Title?)
- The Red Sox have a lot of faith in Will Middlebrooks despite his struggles at the hot corner. He’s in the team’s future, but for how long, we don’t know. (Will Middlebrooks in plans)
- Try as David Ross might, his friend Brian McCann ended up going to the New York Yankees. He really wanted to get the old catching duo back together. (Despite Ross lobbying, McCann goes to Yankees)
- Oh, he definitely earned it. David Ortiz was named the Red Sox MVP by Boston writers after his gem of a season this year. (Ortiz voted Red Sox MVP by Boston writers)
- Considering how much cash all the major league teams have now, most of these new contracts shouldn’t be criticized for their price. (Free agents: Stop worrying about the money)
- These guys have gotta be embarrassed to see themselves up on the big screen. A huge group from the Red Sox went and saw the World Series movie premiere. (Red Sox players, brass attend 2013 World Series film premiere)
- HAHAHAHA GO AWAY. (Michael Young has ‘reached out’ to Red Sox)
Relive the chills.