Charlie Zink will get the ball Tuesday. The 28-year old knuckleballer (although not quite as extreme as Tim Wakefield) will make his major league debut after going 13-4 with a 2.89 ERA for Pawtucket. Hopefully after the game, Rangers players will be saying “Owww, Charlie! That really hurt!” in response to Zink throwing a perfect game.
- Game and Life Quotations by Some Famous Red Sox Players
- Looking at the potential targets that could become the marquee signing that Inter Miami CF need
- Where Did It Go Wrong with Frank de Boer at Atlanta?
- Caris LeVert and Jarrett Allen stepped up for Brooklyn Nets
- Phoenix Suns clear Covid-19 protocols