It might’ve only been 3 days, but ever since that Monday…it’s really felt like the Red Sox haven’t been home in a while.
- The Red Sox are deploying a #DeathBySingles offense. So why are they not losing more? The starting pitching has been b-e-a-utiful. (Why are the Red Sox winning? It’s the starting pitching, stupid)
- Walk-offs against the Rays. Beating down Francona’s new team. The emergence of the spaz formerly known as Koji Uehara. All this in just one winning streak. (Surging Sox streak on)
- $13 million is too much, they said. That’s a bad deal, they said. You don’t know what you’ll get out of him, they said. (So Far, Shane Victorino Living Up To Expectations With The Red Sox)
- Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: he’s large and in charge, and he’s back in business: David Ortiz! (David Ortiz returning to Red Sox on Friday)
- The 617 Boston Strong jersey in the dugout? It was Jarrod Saltalamacchia‘s idea, but he couldn’t get it done without some help from Jonny Gomes. (Red Sox newcomer Gomes proving he “gets it”)
- It’s a couple months past the Keith Law prospect ranking bonanza, but a quick look at the Portland Sea Dogs’ roster looks very promising. (Double-A Red Sox Pitchers: Bard, Ruiz and Workman)
- Are you ready for a blast from the past? Because here’s Mo Vaughn, giving one to ya with a heartfelt newspaper ad for the people of Boston. (Mo Vaughn supports Boston in newspaper ad)
- Go check the time. Like right now. I bet you it’s something like five minutes to AWESOME O’CLOCK. John Lackey‘s on the comeback trail. (John Lackey to make minor league rehab start Monday)
And for what it’s worth, this April by the Sox has pretty much been everyone’s best-case scenario.