Well, I certainly can’t hate a West Coast road trip where the Red Sox win at least half their games. Now that was a show of force by Boston.
- Behind a dominant performance by Jake Peavy, the Red Sox crushed the Los Angeles Dodgers – baseball’s hottest team – on a Sunday night primetime game. (Jake Peavy, Red Sox make a statement)
- Look out everyone, Mike Napoli is heating back up. How can we tell? Well, we’ll get back to you once we find the ball that he blasted out of orbit last night. (Rested Napoli heating up for Red Sox)
- It took a while, but it looks like we’ve finally got the Jon Lester from the late ’00s back. He’s been lights out in his last eight starts, and shows no signs of stopping. (Rather than making corrections, Jon Lester is keeping everything simple)
- Who better to give advice to the young & promising shortstop Xander Bogaerts than Nomar Garciaparra, the former young & promising shortstop? (Nomar talks about Xander Bogaerts)
- It’s been a year since the monumental Nick Punto Trade happened, and you can already see the effects. But what if the trade wasn’t made? (Where Would Red Sox Be Without Golden Wrecking Ball Offered By Dodgers?)
- It wasn’t the prettiest return, but the fact is that Clay Buchholz is finally on the road back to the majors after being out for so very long. (Buchholz back in action)
- Not only did Buchholz return to pitching in games, but he even has a tentative return date. And it’s not too far off. (Clay Buchholz on track for September 4 return)