The day has arrived. My nerves have already been worn down so much, I can’t feel my left arm. Is this even good for my health?
- Few thought the Red Sox would go from so bad to so good in just a short amount of time. But here they are, and boy, are they good. (Boston’s ‘Redeem Team’ set to storm into playoffs)
- Out of the 25-man roster, only five players from the last Boston playoff run are still there. They’re clearly enjoying the postseason pomp & circumstance. (Remaining Red Sox from last playoff team savoring return)
- You can hate him all you want, but Joe Maddon was right on the money: these two teams would face each other in October. That’s slightly terrifying. (Maddon’s prediction proved correct)
- The ALDS is a five-game series. That leaves a lot of results to random luck & variance. Gotta keep steady with what they’ve done to get here to win. (Three keys to success for Sox in ALDS)
- Sure, the new guys get a lot of time in the limelight, whether it be beards or homers or both. In the end, it’s the old core that kept them going and got them here. (Restore The Core)
- How many of you would consider Daniel Nava as the Red Sox’s MVP? Because he’s been very, very good. And very, very…jumpy. (Red Sox MVP debate: Daniel Nava)
- There’s glorious playoff baseball playing and yet Alex Rodriguez has to ruin all our fun. (Alex Rodriguez has sued Major League Baseball)
That’s one way to make out a lineup.