If you know what that title is from, then you most likely know what begins in two months. And you’re probably pretty awesome too.
- It’s a real shame this guy is moving on from the Red Sox. Your reigning Fire Brand of the Year, Scott Atchison, has signed with the New York Mets. (Scott Atchison Unlikely To Return To The Red Sox)
- John Farrell is gaining respect in the clubhouse already. Frankly, after The Summer of Bobby V, any sane manager would get my respect. O Captain! My Captain! (John Farrell commands Red Sox’ attention, respect)
- Allen Webster‘s just happy to be here, folks. We’re all happy to have him. (Webster thankful for opportunity with Red Sox)
- Pete Abraham previews the Red Sox spring training pitching staff, and as an avid Springsteen fan, has a theme for it all. (Spring training preview: Starting pitchers)
- Remember Hideki Okajima? “Okajeemer”, as Jerry Remy would say, is coming back to the States. (Hideki Okajima released by Japanese team so he can return to MLB)
- Drugs, borderline-crazy comments, and Oil Can Boyd. I only wish that description was limited to just his memoir. (Why Oil Can Boyd was never an All-Star)
- South Florida: Home of the Miami Heat, hurricanes (both real and collegiate), and PED party favors. (Reports Call Miami Facility an East Coast BALCO)
- I don’t know whether to laugh or think that they should’ve tried this sooner. (Yankees Working To Void Alex Rodriguez’s Contract)
Another year, another scandal involving PEDs. At this point, I’m so desensitized that no one will surprise me.