So opinion seems pretty divided – some think we need a 1B because it’s super-big hole in the organization. Some believe in Salty’s BABIP. Some people are drunk on Uncle Dirt and others don’t want Jacoby Ellsbury to run back into their arms and their own, creepy, overly enthusiastic embrace. Or perhaps you’re disgusted by their furry beards and no longer have feelings for any of them. Sometimes breaking up is hard, guys. Sometimes, it’s the only thing to do.
Who lights your fire? Who will you long for on those cold, lonely nights leading up to Spring Training? Who will you write letters to next season signed ‘wish you were here…’? Which Red Sox player do you want to slow dance with one, last time. YOU DECIDE.
As a recap from last month, you guys are so smart. You picked the correct outcome. Actually, no you’re not. You’re mostly all cheaters. Probably using steroids.
What’s your World Series Prediction?
• Red Sox in 6 (74%, 611 Votes)
• Red Sox in 7 (8%, 62 Votes)
• Cardinals in 6 (5%, 45 Votes)
• Red Sox in 5 (5%, 39 Votes)
• Red Sox in 4 (3%, 22 Votes)
• Cardinals in 7 (3%, 21 Votes)
• Cardinals in 5 (2%, 19 Votes)
• Cardinals in 4 (0%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 824