Y’know what, guys, come down to Phoenix for a week. We’ll play baseball until we can’t and then, once we’re done, we’ll go see some Spring Training stuff. Cool? Cool.
- You want nostalgia? We’ve got it. Roger Clemens, Nomar Garciaparra and Pedro Martinez were selected into the Red Sox Hall of Fame. (Clemens, Garciaparra, Martinez selected to Red Sox Hall of Fame)
- Those three aren’t to be taken lightly; they’re one heck of a trio to be chosen for a team’s hall of fame. All were beloved by the fans in their times. (No blank ballots here)
- No team is without issues or problems. Luckily for the Red Sox, they have one of those “good” problems. Who’s at the top of the order? (Who Should Hit Leadoff for the Red Sox?)
- All but penciled in to be the left side of the infield for the Red Sox, Xander Bogaerts and Will Middlebrooks can’t wait to begin. (Sox’ Xander Bogaerts, Will Middlebrooks ‘hungry’ to make impact)
- Ryan Lavarnway looks like a man without a position right now. So he’s really got no choice to try out first base and see what happens. (Ryan Lavarnway On Playing First Base: ‘We’re Going To Give It A Try’)
- There were a lot of good role players on the Red Sox in 2013, but the roster crunch may not be so forgiving. Some will be on the outside looking in. (Expendable Red Sox on the roster’s fringe)
- I WANT THE WHITE SOX BASEBALL GUY. (New Era introduces some cool new spring training caps)
This needs to be seen one more time.
And the award for “Best Super Bowl Tweet” goes to… RT @FTatis23: 8 points in the superbowl…i had 8 rbi in one inning
— Brett Cowett (@BACowett) February 3, 2014